Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life Rules

I'm no expert in living a happy life.  But, I'm learning!  I saw this 'article' on a terrible website; one which does not have my recommendation.  I'm 100% certain it's not original.  BUT, this is a good reminder, even for people who are pretty good at this 'life' stuff, of some things you can do to make improvements to yourself and your relationships.

If you're having trouble with some of these - give them a shot - my suggestion is that if you do work on one, don't sacrifice another aspect of your life in order to do it.  You're all smart enough to understand these, but if you want to read the crappy article - check out the link below.
  1. Appreciate life
  2. Choose friends wisely
  3. Be considerate
  4. Learn continuously
  5. Creative problem solving
  6. Do what you love
  7. Enjoy life
  8. Laugh
  9. Forgive
  10. Gratitude
  11. Invest in relationships
  12. Keep your word
  13. Meditate
  14. Mind your own business
  15. Optimism
  16. Love unconditionally
  17. Persistence
  18. Be Proactive
  19. Self Care
  20. Self Confidence
  21. Take Responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment