Thursday, December 12, 2013

Good Morning

There's not a big difference between being awake and being asleep.  I can feel my body go unresponsive, time disappears.  Images, sounds, stories, music - screaming...  Why does waking up always feel like screaming?  I feel the same weight, or pressure, that you get from the whole experience of screaming.  Not excited screaming - the other kind.  The involuntary kind.  The kind of screaming that comes from your gut - a reaction rather than an activity.  Time has passed - the clock says so.  Was I just thinking about skateboarding on beams of light?  Ugh - why does my head hurt?  Can't really move yet.  Just get your arm working so you can turn off the alarm - turn on Netflix, or music, or an audio book so you don't go right back to... Fuck, is it 8:00???  Yeah the light turned off.  You're late for work man.  Do I have time to brush my teeth?  Guess I'll skip breakfast.  Need coffee.  Wait, need to feed the dog and ca...  Fuck, how is it 8:30?  Might as well brush my teeth and eat breakfast, you're supposed to be at work right now anyway.  mmmm... okay...sitting up.  Don't fall asleep - don't fall asleep. Shoes...no, pants...damn it - underwear - socks - shirt - pants - shirt - sweater - coat...um...shoes...  teeth?  no let the dog out.  uh - okay feed the animals...teeth,  food.  Water - need water.  Where the fuck are my shoes?  Need to warm up the car - 15 minutes ago...

of course the cat threw up on my coat...guess I'm wearing my hoodie to work. sigh...

why does my damn head hurt so much?

oh well - fuck it - drive to work...

Coffee - need coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment