Sunday, September 30, 2012

Is it possible to make love in a sweater?

One of the first cold nights of the year.  Perfect...  She'll come out soon, I'd better get things ready.  Vanilla candles on the book shelf - lit.  Dim the lights...  The pillows on the couch should be just right.  Blanket on reserve just in case we need it. Wine; our favorite kind. Some strawberries.

There she is...  Damn you're sexy...  Come here and kiss me.  My heart actually skips a beat. I think it's because I finally found someone that enjoys this as much as I do and you're just so damn amazing. 

I take her by the hand and lead her to the couch.  I pour her a nice tall glass of wine and then one for myself.  She grabs a strawberry and rocks herself back into my warm embrace just as the click of the TV fills the room and "The Big Lebowski" starts to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment