Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fever


I feel like death today... I was up half the night having fever hallucinations again.  I have had the same hallucination when I get sick ever since I was a kid.  I feel like my head is accelerating to near light speed on some path, it's a curved path along the inside edge of an elongated torus shape.  The feeling of accelerating to those speeds evokes the feeling of a texture.  Not that I can feel the texture so much as the energy in my mind becomes the texture.  It's a strange texture.  Like a really tough rubber container filled with sand.  Kind of like those 'stretch Armstrong' dudes.  Accept I can feel roughness along the edge of the torus as I accelerate along the edge, like noise in the stream.  This is the first time since I was a kid that I've been able to describe this experience with any detail.  Sometimes when the fever is really bad I can see the torus, and see the bumps on the edge.  I have some ideas as to what it is, but my mind man...what a place.


No comments:

Post a Comment