Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's too late to apologyze

I'm a writer - or at least I've been pretending to be one for a while now.  These projects have helped me out quite a bit on a personal level and I have enjoyed the journey up to this point.  The theme of CCC lately has been - Jason's attempt to overcome his crippling social awkwardness using his observational skills then dumping his weird ass thoughts onto his blog...  Yeah - well - this has left me with an ethical dilemma...

Situation:  Hi pretty lady - you're awesome!  Whoa deja vu!  ~brain~  When we put this on the blog let's make that sound as interesting as possible!  You know - you're writing about awkward love stories and shit on your other blog - people are eating that up - so spice it up dude!

Fucking brain... Don't know why I ever listen to that ass hole...

My ethical code is violated here...  I didn't take into consideration that I might be harming another person by writing things that might be taken out of context as - well fucked up - especially since it was doctored.  I took that shit down.

So yeah - there we go - brush your shoulders off...  Hope that the blow back stops at someone out there in the world thinking I'm a strange ass dude <~ whoa what?  And start taking the advice of last night's fortune cookie - "Say more - talk less"

No comments:

Post a Comment