Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WYSIWYG

Now I'm confused...  Okay - so - yeah, I'm guilty of taking things that are simple and straight forward and making them complicated.  No one will ever accuse me of thinking too little.  At least I know why I do it.  I like complicated things.  Also - this whole concept of 'thinking outside of the box' - I have trouble seeing the box - I mean I think without barriers...  It's a struggle for me sometimes.  When people ask questions that have obvious answers or when something is staring me right in the face - I have trouble seeing those things.  I  actually think I look stupid sometimes when someone intelligent asks me a question - I go on a brain trip trying to answer the question, but then when they tell me the answer it's like - "oh - duh. Why'd you even ask that question?"  Of course I feel like a jackass, because I didn't look at the ground level first.  I went straight for the complex answers.

So - yeah - confused... Usually when I can't figure something out it's either because I need to do a bunch of research, simply because I don't know enough about the subject matter. Like astronomy, I really don't know a whole lot about that... (Sounds weird coming from this guy right? - Astrophysics is another matter) Or because the answer is so simple that I'm overlooking it.  That's probably the case here.  For example - if a girl liked me she would probably have to come right out and tell me.  I've already spent a couple hundred brain hours trying to figure it out - me and the brain - we're getting nowhere fast...  Oh - I've analyzed the situation to death, I promise you that.  I've noticed little things and come up with what I'm sure is every possible reason for those occurrences.  Consulted and consorted, come up with the best plan of action - decided that the best plan of action will get me nowhere based on personality traits...  and - you know - ended up right back where I started...

Crazy confused bastard.  I don't mind waiting - I'm infinitely patient.  What I don't like is not knowing, or really not being in the game enough to be able to tell.

And then I'm struck by a beauty and presence so powerful that in that moment I forget all past beauties.  My mind is clear, my future seems certain.  I look into those eyes, hear that laugh, absorb myself into her.  Desire, lust, passion, fusion...  Her smell is intoxicating...  Her touch is soothing...  Her voice is hypnotizing...

Of course - reality sets in quickly and I get smacked right back down to earth.  Dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment