Sunday, November 18, 2012

Where's the one with the vibrating option?

It's time to offer an interesting perspective to human reproduction and male/female gender roles that developed from listening to an interview with some really smart woman whose name I really wish I could remember so that I could cite the holy hell out of her research.  The basic premise of the perspective is that in modern society ~ men have become basically useless.  We just haven't realized it yet.  Also, with the thus far patriarchal nature of our society men have not been able to see past our own false sense of superiority to realize that we are basically nothing.

Think about human society 150,000 years ago and think about what men's roles in that society were.  They were the protectors, the hunters, the lifters, the leaders, the human shields against the raw brutal world for the women and children so that the species could propagate.  That's how men grew up and that's how their brains are wired.  Men naturally, instinctively want to do those things and when they get back from conquests ~ they want to put their seed inside the ladies in order to keep the cycle going.  Women's roles were different of course.  They are a temple of propagation - the house of life.  Their bodies are designed to create and care for new life.  They gathered, cooked, skinned, cured, cared, taught, healed, gave birth.  They also spent a lot of time building society from behind the scenes when you think about it, because when men were out hunting and fighting ~ women were back at home keeping the house straight. (History was recorded by men remember?  We will never know for sure...)

Now think about society today and Men's roles today.  As a man... I have no reason to go out and kill anything...ever...  The only enemies that we have in the world - are only there because men really seem to like to piss off other men and send more men to kill and die for them. Again...I have no reason to do any of this - accept that I have no problem with killing people who kill lots of people for bullshit reasons. (I really am a man...)  10 years ago a woman could justify having me in her life purely for the reason of opening jars and getting stuff off the top shelf, but even that has been replaced with technology.

http://www.bookofjoe.com/images/2007/09/29/1hjkhjg.jpg

Not all that long ago women weren't well educated, couldn't vote, couldn't be leaders in society.  They didn't work and if they did it was crap work for low wages.  Aside from a very few select women in a few families and a couple of revolutionaries - before the 20th century women were pretty much just shit on.  Today, we're still not perfect, but here's my point.  If every single man in the world got sick right now...  Women are ready to step the fuck up and they would probably do a much better job at it then men do.  I say they would do better because the face of politics wouldn't have all the "my balls are bigger than your balls" shit mixed in.

Where's that leave me as a man?  What's my role here?  I really don't matter to society any more.  Women are just as smart as me now. They can have all the same roles as me now.  What do I really offer?

I'm a dildo...  Yup...  I'm a live action - animatronic - dildo - that shoots reproductive juice - ONLY if she decides she wants it.  Women have complete control.  They are the keepers of MOST of what it takes to unlock the creation of life and men have a pocket full of keys and we're just trying to shove them into that lock.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Sperm-egg.jpg

She doesn't need me for creative, constructive, interesting conversation - she has girlfriends for that.  She doesn't need me to get food.  She in no way needs me to survive, entertain, or to live.  Unless she's just bored and feels like playing with the little man puppet.  "Come here little man puppet - try and put your reproductive juice in me.  Do tricks! Dance little man puppet! No you can't put that in me, or if you do cover it with this first." -- "But...But...Propagation...Conquer...roar?"

Now, I realize that relationships exist and they exist for a reason - several reasons.  I'm sure I'll write an article to that effect sometime soon.  But think about it...  In general - soon - men could basically just be hooked up to some machines and plucked down whenever women want one that suits their needs. Women have 99% of the circle of life and in society today the average man is just running around trying to complete the circle.

**new pickup line**  "Hey baby - can I complete your circle?"

No comments:

Post a Comment