Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 1

I'm looking at this as the first day of the new year.  Yes I know it's the sixth (technically the seventh), but - hey - it's the first Monday of the new year.  Everything from then till now has been a bit of a blur anyway.  This is the normal thing to do right?  Indulge yourself as much as possible over the weekend and then start off fresh on Monday...

I don't really do New Year's resolutions  (accept - make this year awesome) and I'm not doing that here - I have been trying to do all that stuff (lose weight, etc) for a while now and not doing any good at it.  So I decided to give myself a test of self control and discipline.  It seems cliche - and yeah - I saw it in a movie...but I'm going to try to go completely celibate for a month. Completely - so - nothing... no masturbation, no booty calls (pshh), nada. So...

Day 1
At this point I don't think this is going to be that difficult.  Who the hell am I kidding - I think about sex like every two minutes. It's possible that I can get through this by pure thought alone - just thinking about it all the bloody time until I'm bored with it.  Who the hell am I kidding - there are some things you just can't get bored with.

Maybe if I give myself some kind of reward if I make it through...

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment