Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 5-6

I feel like writing, but I am just too darn tired.  My brain is going way faster than my body can handle at this point.  My fingers are on autopilot right now.  It's entirely possible that I'm writing one thing with my fingers and thinking something completely different...

I had an awesome evening.  I met up with a new friend in person for the first time tonight.  We met at a bar I've frequented. Tonight, for some reason, they had music playing really, really loudly and as we tried to talk with each other, the music kept getting louder until we were basically yelling at each other.  So, we walked to my house, sat in my kitchen, and talked until 3 in the morning. (about 2 hours.)  She's pretty darn cool.

So much to say - so little physical energy.  This is one of those things that could turn into a 'forever' blog.  We planted seeds for so, so, so, so many conversations and my brain keeps attaching to one or two of them and wanting to write them out.

Can't do it - need sleep, haven't slept in a couple days...

Good night.

OH - had a hiccup in the experiment due to lack of sleep, but all is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment