Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 3

Something came up in conversation today...

There are a lot of really dysfunctional relationships...  I mean, 50% divorce rate?  Sheesh...  I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want from a relationship and I really think that the entire idea of relationships, in our culture, and in my own view is changing quite rapidly.  Think about all the things we deal with now that are changing the way we see each other... Facebook alone had affected how we interact with one another.  Think about the concept of stay at home parents - it's sort of weird to think about that now isn't it?  Here at least - I can speak for other parts of the U.S.

okay - short post - just a blurb.

Day three was interesting - I can feel that I have more energy - we'll see how my sleep goes tonight - I have not been sleeping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment